Cogent Labs’ AI Architect Dr. David Malkin Presented at Japan Risk Management Technology Summit
Cogent Labs’ AI Architect Dr. David Malkin presented at the “Japan Risk Management Technology Summit” on September 10th. The Japan Risk Management Technology Summit is the flagship industry event for senior financial professionals to examine data strategies play in risk management.
The topic of the talk was “How to practically proceed with ML projects”, and David presented about the importance of understanding the “Value Accuracy Curve” in ML projects.
Date: 2019/10/3 (Thu)
Location: Shangri-la Tokyo (Marunouchi Trust Tower Main, 1-8-3 Marunouchi Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-8283, Japan)
– The importance of financial data to risk management.
– Japanese regulatory environment & market outlook
– Latest developments in KYC & AML/CFT
– Enterprise risk management
– Emerging technologies & innovations in risk management
For inquiries, please contact:
Cogent Labs Inc.