With Artificial Intelligence
- Cogent Labs Completes Series B Fundraising Round With Additional Investments by Samsung Venture Investment and Other Foreign Investors Raising Round Total to 1.2 Billion JPY 2019.05.23
- Cogent Labs Recognized as Member of Intel® AI Builders Program 2019.02.07
- Cogent Labs Announces Appointment of Minoru Hoshina as Chief Revenue Officer 2019.02.06
- Lead Research Scientist Tiago Ramalho will Present Research Paper at ICLR(International Conference on Learning Representations) in New Orleans, US [2019.5.6-5.9] 2019.04.26
- (JP Only) Jun Iinuma to speak at ”AI SUM” held by Nikkei [on April 24, 2019] 2019.04.16
- David Malkin to speak at ”AI Talk Night” held by Ledge [on April 23, 2019] 2019.04.16
Turning Handwriting into Data
With handwriting recognition rates of up to 99.22%, Tegaki eliminates the need for manual data entry. Using an intuitive web interface or our powerful API, Tegaki can be integrated into your business process within minutes.
Natural Language Understanding Engine
Kaidoku’s advanced natural language understanding capabilities open up new possibilities for automatic processing of documents and working with text.
Time Series Forecasting
Our Predictive Analytics Engine TSF, based on advanced deep learning technology, analyses large amounts of historical data of different kinds to make accurate forecasts.