Cogent Labs’ Countermeasures Against the Spread Risk of New Coronavirus (COVID-19) Infection
Cogent Labs Inc. has taken the following measures starting February 20, 2020 to help prevent the spread of the new coronavirus COVID-19.
February 20, 2020 – March 15, 2020
*An extension of the measures will be considered given the circumstances.
- To prevent the spread of the new coronavirus.
- To prioritize the safety of employees and our stakeholders.
- Introduce a flextime system for all employees in order to avoid traffic congestion.
- Introduce a telework system (from 3/9)
- Cancel or postpone meetings and seminars.
- Maintain good office hygiene to prevent infection.
- Encourage hosting internal and external meetings online.
Cogent Labs Inc. Corporate Team
Company Name：Cogent Labs Inc.
Representative Directors：Jun Iinuma, Eric Hideyuki Whiteway
Location：36F Roppongi Grand Tower 3-2-1, Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0032, Japan
Description of Business：Research and development of advanced artificial intelligence and provision of related solution services.
For inquiries, please contact:
Cogent Labs Inc.